Followers

Monday 7 November 2011

Commissioned Christmas Cards

Managed to make two more tonight, as Brent was home a bit late. Just one more to go for this order, which fingers crossed I should be able to do tomorrow. These 2 again had to featue Christmas Trees. One has been made using the Docrafts embossing folder and the other stamped in silver and embossed. Just need to put the messages inside as requested and then I can produce my invoice. Couldn't do any over the weekend as due to fireworks we had cuddly bugs on our laps, glad its only once a year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa
    Thank you so much for all your fab tips on how much to charge people! It has been very helpful to me and I really appreciate it!
    Love both these cards, think the lilac one is gorgeous! They are so classy and I just know they will be greatly received!
    Take care of yourself and I will keep in touch!
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete