Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Forever Friends Fortnightly Challenge - Add two Images (and Design Team Call)

Hello Everyone Apologises for posting this link a day late but I was a bit under the weather yesterday so avoided using the laptop - still feeling much brighter today so normal service is resumed! There is a new Fortnightly challenge at Forever Friends and the theme this time is add two images. After doing a lot of pink girly cards lately I decided to go in the opposite direction and to do a male themed card - ideal for Father's Day. For this card I've used black card from stash and red card from DCWV and a Forever Friends football backing paper. The dies I've used are from X-cut and I've used two Forever Friends footballer stickers. The ribbons and gems are from stash and I've used a silver Happy Father's Day peel off. Think I'm going to use this card for Brent's dad - I'm sure he'll like it. Please feel free to join in the challenge at http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ ** We are also having a DT call at Forever Friends. Please click on the link to our blog for a chance to join our team**

No comments:

Post a Comment