Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

New Digistamp launch at Platypus Creek - Alice in Wonderland

Hi Everyone!

To warm and humid to craft today so sticking to blogging and reading the 3rd book in the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy! Steamy stuff lol.

Anyway back to business......Today and tomorrow sees the launch of a new set of digistamps at Platypus Creek. Today its the turn of Alice and the Mad Hatter. Here is my DT card using the Mad Hatter card. I've coloured him using Spectrum Noir pens. The backing papers are from Bazzill and Papermania (thanks Karen - and that reminds me I must give the rest of the pad back to you!). The dies are from Spellbinders, ribbon is from our local cake decorating shop and the gems are from Dovecraft.

I hope you like him and if you would like to buy the Mad Hatter or Alice you can get them from Platypus Creek.

Another post will follow tomorrow!

Lisa x

1 comment: