Followers

Sunday 30 September 2012

Jenny's Digistamps

Hi all!

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend - goes by so quickly that's the only problem. Not even had a chance to use any of my new goodies I bought on my crafty shopping trip on Friday :0(

I'm part of the Digi Stamp Galore group on Facebook and Jenny Doe asked if anyone would like to colour one of her digistamps. I put myself forward and here is my card I made using the Sarah digistamp:-

 
I hope you like it. To see the other cards that have been made using Jenny's images have a look at her blog - Crafting Companion.
 
Enjoy the rest of your day
 
Lisa x
 
card ingredients:-
 
Square card blank
Blue bazzill card
Flower paper from stash
Pink paper Fizzy Moon
Dies Sizzix
Ribbon from Dovecraft
Pearls from Dovecraft
Flowers from stash
Sarah Digistamp coloured with Promarkers
 


2 comments: