Followers

Thursday 13 September 2012

Platypus Creek New Digistamp Release - Pilgrim Cute Kids for Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all looking forward to the weekend.

Today sees the new release of two new cute kids digistamps from Platypus Creek Digitals with a Thanksgiving Theme. Here is my DT card and I am sad to say that this is my last project for Platypus Creek as unfortunately, I have had to step down. I have enjoyed my time on the Design Team for Platypus Creek and will keep in touch with the rest of the team in 'Blogland'.

To buy the digistamps and to see the rest of the Design Team cards pop over to Platypus Creek.

Lisa x

Card Ingredients:-

DL card blank
Grey paper and Blue Bazzill card
Boat paper from Forever Friends
Images - Platypus Creek Digitals Pilgrim Cute Kids coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers (Spectrum FS1 FS4 PP2 GG1 TB3 - Promarkers Black, Vanilla, Sandstone and Mustard)
Grey ribbon from local cake decorating shop
Dies - Spellbinders
Blue Candi spots

1 comment: