Followers

Friday 31 May 2013

Commissioned 30th Wedding Anniversary (Pearl) card

Hello Everyone!

How the devil are you? I'm so sorry I've not been here for a while but I've not had a chance to pop into Crafty Corner lately - mainly due to having to exercise (weight loss is still going OK!), holibobs over Bank Holiday and the 'mo-jo' seemed to have a disappeared for a while.

However, a friend of mine asked me to make a 30th Wedding Anniversary card for her Mum from her Dad - pearl is theme for this anniversary. The only thing I had to include was the name so I opted for using Teddy Bo & Bea as I've not made one of these for a while and here it is:-


 
Thought I would use pink and blue as a theme as these are the main colours in the 'pearl'escent card.
 
What do you think? - Mojo still intact? I must admit I have quite enjoyed making this over the last few days. Hopefully my friend's Mum & Dad will both like it as well. I even managed to finish of one of three Father's Day cards I need to make - watch this space for that one.
 
Have a good weekend everyone - fingers crossed the weather forecast is right and we can have a couple of BBQ's!
 
See you soon (hopefully!)
 
Lisa xx
 
Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Blue card from Stampin' Up
Pearlescent card from stash
Glittered paper - Mr & Mrs from Best Creations
Dies - X-cut and Spellbinders
Image - Teddy Bea & Bo (no 60) coloured with Spectrum Noir pens (PP2 PP1 PP3 BT1 TB3 TB1) and Promarkers (Vanilla, Sandstone, Caramel and Ivory)
Ribbons  - Blue and Pearl Lace from local haberdashery store
Flowers from stash
Pearls, gems and hearts from stash
 
Entered into the Anything Goes challenge at http://asimplefive.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Entered into the Anything Goes challenge at http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Entered into the Anything Goes challenge at http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
 
Entered into the Anything Goes with Ribbons challenge at http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


3 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so lovely Lisa and they will adore it the image is just the cutest take care and enjoy this lovely weekend which is forecast xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... this is just the sweetest! And I love the image you have used too! Smiles.

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and Good Luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice! Thanks so much for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete