Followers

Sunday 19 January 2014

Merry Christmas - a bit late I know!

Well Happy New Year everyone!

I know I've not been here for over a month - where did that time go! Not really been in Crafty mode since the Christmas holidays, but I have the day off from work tomorrow so I'm going to try and get in the mood with some new colouring - got a few birthdays coming up so I better get a wriggle on!

Anyway I know Christmas seems like a year ago already but I forgot to blog this card that I made for my crafty partner in crime Karen. Not the original one I had coloured for her, but I changed my mind at the last minute after I bought the new First Edition Nordic Christmas paperpad!

Here is the card:-



You can't beat using a lovely Teddy Bea image!  Hope you like her!

Right I'm off to start planning my colouring session for tomorrow - Hope to see you all again very soon!

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-

Scalloped square card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers First Edition Nordic Christmas
Ribbons from local store and Dovecraft
Flowers from WOC and stash
Gems from Stash
Glossy Accents and stickles
Image - Teddy Bea coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers
Snowflake charm from Ebay
Wooden sentiment

Entered into the Use a Digi image at http://myshericrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the Anything Goes challenge at http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the Anything Goes challenge at http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the Christmas Card challenge at http://www.myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

9 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Hope you are having a nice Sunday..here the weather is terrible ..a good excuse to craft and comment you!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card and layout and an adorable image too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite adorable! Your card made me smile. Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layering of patterns and the little snowflake charm. Great card. Thankd for joining me with my Festive 48. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card-I came here from Marina's blog as I am joining her as well

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card - nice design and coloring! Thanks for visiting with us at 613 Avenue Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet! Love your card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Never too late for Christmas cards either. Great image and love the colors you used for this card... and love that charm too

    Thanks for sharing at My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete