Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

40th Wedding Anniversary - LOTV

Hi everyone

Hope you are all well - here is my 1st post for today......

Today is my friends' 40th Wedding Anniversary (Ruby) and they had a party to celebrate this last night and today we have a BBQ at their house - hope the weather holds out!!

Anyway back to the card and I've used an image from on of the LOTV pads and I've coloured it with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir pens. My buddy Karen came to my rescue with the papers as whatever ones I was trying to use I couldn't get them to match!!



What do you think - I think it fits the bill! I hope Ann & Phil like it.

Right off to enjoy the BBQ - watch this space for another post a bit later, it's all go today!

Bye for now

Lisa

Card Ingredients:-
Scalloped edge card blank
Kraft card from stash
Red Bazzill card
Patterned papers from Karen (as are the heart gems - what would I do without my personal craft store lol!)
Ribbons from Paperchase, Poundland and stash
Gems from Stash
Dies from X-cut and Spellbinders

1 comment: