Followers

Friday 18 July 2014

Happy Birthday - Saturated Canary Sara

Hi all

Hope you are all well - melted yet in this heatwave??!! Today is meant to be the hottest day of the year and is going to end with a bang. If it does I just hope it doesn't decide to do it when I'm on the way to the pool on Saturday morning!

Anyway back to the crafting and today is one of my best friends birthday and so of course I had to make her a lovely card. Not made one using an SC image for a while and I found this new one Sara so I thought I'd give it a try. Here is the card - what do you think??



I used the colour scheme to fit in with my favourite paperpad - Forever Friends Kraft Notes.

I'm hoping Ann likes it too - and watch this space in the next week for Ann's 40th (ruby) wedding anniversary card, her daughter Debbie's birthday card and also Debbie and her Husband Scott's Anniversary card - and they are all on the same day!

Catch up soon - keep cool!!

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers from Forever Friends Kraft Notes
Dies - freebie from Papercraft Inspirations, Spellbinders, X-cut and Sizzix
Flowers and pearls from stash
Image - Sara from Saturated Canary coloured with Promarkers and Flex markers
Ribbons from local cake decorating store
Sentiment LOTV


1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous and what a pretty image too x

    ReplyDelete